This year, think outside of the box for holiday gifts for yourself and your loved ones. Instead of another sweater, how about giving the gift of health? There’s nothing more important, and without it, we wouldn’t be able to enjoy all of life’s other gifts.
This year, ask for and give the gift of health with these great gift ideas!
Healthy Holiday Gift Guide:
- Farrell’s Membership. Great for yourself or a loved one. Ask family to gift you another year of FIT, or a 3-month FIT membership. Get a Farrell’s gift card for a percentage off a session or purchase a membership for a family member or friend to work out with you. Not only will you gain a workout partner, but also they’ll gain a healthy lifestyle that you can both bond over!
- MYZONE Heart-Rate Belt. We offer the MYZONE heart-rate device, which is a great gift for all Farrell’s members. If you’ve been thinking about getting one for yourself, add this to your gift list for family to purchase for you and let the fun begin! Heck, they may like it as well and want to sign-up to get their own!
- Set of Bands. Never miss another strength training day with a set of bands! Ask your family to purchase a set so you can always have them on hand while traveling or unable to make it to class.
- Farrell’s Apparel and Merchandise. Are you in need of new wraps, gloves or fitness apparel? Add these items to your wish list.
- Farrell’s Cookbook. Looking for more meal ideas? Have them pick up a Farrell’s cookbook loaded with hundreds of healthy recipes for meals and snacks.
- Farrell’s by the Sea 2017! Tell your spouse or significant other that instead of gifts, you want to travel to the Dominican Republic and enjoy one-of-a-kind experiences working out on the beach and having fun with other Farrell’s members and family!
The best part about these gifts is that they all keep on giving – in the form of continuing a healthy lifestyle!